Dehydrated Barley grass
PRODUCT NAME & PICTURES:
100% Natural AD Dehydrated/Dried Barley Grass Juice Powder
Barley grass is one of the green grasses - the only vegetation on the earth that can supply sole nutritional support from birth to old age. Barley has served as a food staple in most cultures. The use of barley for food and medicinal purposes dates to antiquity.
Astounding amounts of vitamins and minerals are found in green barley leaves. The leaves have an ability to absorb nutrients from the soil. When barley leaves are 12-14 inches high, they contain many vitamins, minerals, and proteins necessary for the human diet, plus chlorophyll.
1. Barley grass powder used to enhance human immunity ;
2. Barley grass powder is a powerful antioxidant ;
3. Barley grass powder with the function of slimming ;
4. Barley grass powder used to treat constipation;
5. Barley grass powder helps blood flow, and general detoxifications of the body.
1. Applied in health product field , barley grass extract powder can be used as raw materials;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field , barley grass powder can be used as raw materials;
3. Applied in food industry , barley grass extarct powder can be used as additives.
|Aroma / Flavor||The characteristic taste of Barley Grass, no foreign odors or flavor|
|Total Plate Count||<1000 cfu /g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g|
PACKAGING & LOADING:
DRUM, Vacuum Packed, Aluminum Foil Bag
1. 1-5kg/aluminium foil bag, two plastic bags inside and one aluminium foil bag outside.
2. 25kg/fiber drum, Gross Weight 28kgs.
Carton: 25KG Net Weight; 28 KG Gross Weight. Inner food grade PE bags & outside carton.
Container Loading: 12MT/20GP FCL; 24MT/40GP FCL
Package label includes: Product Name, Product code, Batch/Lot No., Gross Weight, Net Weight, Prod Date, Expiry Date, and Storage Conditions.
Should be Sealed and Stored on the pallet, away from the wall and ground, under Clean, Dry, Cool and Ventilated Conditions without other odorants, at the temperature below 22 ℃（72℉）and below relative humidity of 65% (RH<65%).
24 Months from production date under recommended storage conditions.
HACCP, HALAL, IFS, ISO14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007